- OnePlus Ace 3V key specs leaked online.
- The OnePlus phone could be rebadged as the OnePlus Nord 3 successor.
- It could come with faster charging support and a larger battery among other upgrades and changes. Some of those details are below.
OnePlus Ace 3V specifications have leaked online. It divulges key details like the processor name display resolution and refresh rate, and battery as well as charging capacity. Now, this phone could be destined to launch in China under this moniker and globally, it could launch as OnePlus Nord 4 or Nord 5. Last year’s Nord 3 was rebranded OnePlus Ace 2V. So, here’s what you can come to expect out of this phone.
OnePlus Ace 3V specifications (leaked)
As per the leaked details on Weibo, the OnePlus phone could pack the following ingredients:
- OnePlus Ace 3V the front, the Ace 3V could feature a 1.5K resolution panel with a 120Hz refresh rate.
- Processor:Under the hood, the device could be running on Qualcomm Snapdragon 7 Gen 3 SoC. This and the screen details have been tipped before also.
- Battery:The internal space could also be occupied by a 5,500mAh cell with 100W wired charging support.
- Design:The leak suggests the phone could sport a glass back and a plastic frame. It could come in both a curved and a flat body.
The rest of the details of the device are yet to be out. Meanwhile, here’s what its predecessor brought to the table: OnePlus Ace 2V specifications
- Display: Ace 2Vflaunted a 6.74-inch AMOLED display with FHD+ resolution, 120Hz refresh rate, and up to 1450 nits peak brightness.
- Processor: Inside, it carried MediaTek Dimensity 9000 SoC.
- Battery: It was kept alive by a 5,000mAh battery with 80W SuperVOOC wired charging support.
- Software: The device shipped with Android 13 with ColorOS 13 skin.
- Cameras: On the back, it had a 64MP OmniVision OV64M primary sensor, an 8MP ultra-wide camera and a 2MP macro camera. The selfie snapper was a 16MP sensor.
So, from the details we have, it seems the newcomer will feature a Snapdragon mid-range chip, a higher-res display, and a larger battery with faster charging speed. Let’s see what else it brings.
OnePlus Nord 3 5G
MediaTek Dimensity 9000 MT6893 | 8 GBProcessor
6.74 inches (17.12 cm)Display
50 MP + 8 MP + 2 MPRear camera
16 MPSelfie camera
- Display: OnePlus Ace 3Vfeatures a 6.78-inch 1.5K 8T LTPO AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate, 4,500nits peak brightness, 2,160Hz PWM dimming, Dolby Vision support, HDR 10+, and Gorilla Glass Victus 2 protection.
- Processor:Under OnePlus Ace 3Vthe hood of the phone runs the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 chipset.
- RAM and storage:The OnePlus Ace 3Vsmartphone comes with up to 16GB of LPDDR5x RAM and 1TB of UFS 4.0 storage.
- Cameras:has a 50MP primary camera with OIS, an 8MP ultrawide sensor, and a 2MP macro camera. Upfront, there’s a 16MP selfie camera.
- Battery:The smartphone packs a 5,500mAh battery with 100W wired charging support.
- Software:On the software front, the runs Android 14-based ColorOS 14 out-of-the-box.
- Other features:It comes with 5G, Wi-Fi-7, an IR blaster, Bluetooth 5.3, a USB-C port, IP64 rating and NFC.
- Genshin Impact Edition is launching globally on OnePlus Ace 3VFebruary 28th. It’s the same day the Genshin Impact Editionis also launching in China. Those unaware, OOnePlus Ace 3V is the global variant of the that’s exclusive to China. It’s the same phone but released under different monikers.
This special edition will feature OnePlus Ace 3Vdesign elements from the game, and it will based on the character ‘Keqing’. Genshin Impact Edition will come in Electro Violet colour. In addition to cosmetic changes, this special edition will also have major customisation upgrades, and improved features tailormade for GOnePlus Ace 3Venshin Impact. This isn’t the first time OnePlus has collaborated with Genshin Impact. The two have come together for OnePlus Ace Pro Genshin Impact Edition and Paimon Edition As for the phone’s specifications, it’s expected to stay the same. Here’s a recap of thespecs.