Ingersoll Rand Recruitment 2023
Ingersoll Rand Recruitment 2023 : Start your career with the Ingersoll Rand company. Ingersoll is hiring for the Design Engineer role at the Bangalore location. Moreover, the GATE 2021/ 2022 passed candidates should grab the golden chance to develop their skills in their respective fields. The direct link for the Ingersoll Rand Off Campus Recruitment 2023 has been given at the end of this post. So, with the help of that link, you can easily apply for the Ingersoll Rand Recruitment 2023.
Ingersoll Rand Recruitment 2023 – Overview
|Name Of The Company
|· Engineering Graduate/ Post Graduates
· GATE 2021/ 2022 qualification is an advantage
|IT Jobs, Off Campus
|Freshers or upto 2 years
Ingersoll Rand Off Campus 2023 Drive – Job Summary
- This role for Engineering Graduates/ Post Graduates Trainee is to assist routine engineering and design responsibilities of the Engineering Technology Centre to support our diverse Product lines and global engineering teams.
- The selected candidates will undergo basic training & pilot projects for a duration of a minimum of 6 months at the Engineering technology center, Bangalore. Upon successful completion of the training program and assessment, the individuals will be assigned to specific departments within engineering.
- The initial training can be on varied tasks such as Design and development of Products, CAD conversions, Lab assignments, developing manufacturing prints, Bill of material, etc to understand the various Engineering tasks.
- The training is focused on preparing the individuals for mainstream project assignments.
Ingersoll Rand Job Openings 2023 – Eligibility Criteria
- Engineering Graduate/ Post Graduates – Freshers or upto 2 years of experience preferably in Mechanical/ Industrial/ Automotive Engineering
- GATE 2021/ 2022 qualification is an advantage
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite; basic coding skills (optional)
Ingersoll Rand Recruitment 2023 – Responsibilities
- Engineering and design of Industrial equipment like Air Compressors, Power tools, Fluid Pumps, etc
- Creation and PLM release of 3D parts/ Assemblies, 2D drawings, and technical documentation as per Ingersoll Rand standard
- Deliver component, assembly, or System Level design tasks, and commitments & participate in reviews
- Apply design Calculations to demonstrate the capability of the design.
- Apply methods such as DFMEA; Root Cause Analysis etc.
- Develop presentation/ documentation material in support of Design Reviews and Gate reviews attended by senior members of the Ingersoll Rand Organization.
- Implement Design for Manufacturing and Assembly methods.
- Product prototype and validation testing
- Cross-functional & global team collaboration
- Part design using design software (Such as Creo, Solidworks, Inventor, etc)
Ingersoll Rand Careers 2023 – Competencies
- Strong in Mechanical engineering fundamentals, design calculations, engineering drawing
- Excellent Communication skills
- Good time management ability
- Team player
- Adaptive & eager to learn
- Proactive, self-motivated individual with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Analytical mindset & Agility of thought and execution
What does Ingersoll Rand Offer?
- 5-day working week
- Equity Grant to New Hires
- Leave Encashment
- Many More Benefits…